Monday 7 November 2016

MEDIUM WAVE Maritime Monitoring

Not much Radio blogging this year as I have moved qth but now that the boxes are unpacked and I have been reunited with my Radio Gear and given that I am only a few feet from the sea I have started to listen to medium wave maritime stations and thought I would post a Blog of some of these logs.

06nov 1818utc 2656khz Ancona Radio wx
06nov 1838utc 1665khz Tjome Radio
06nov 2105utc 2657khz Alges Radio, Portugal wx & nav warnings
04nov 1935utc 2719khz Porto Torres Radio good sig, wx
04nov 1935utc 2680khz Cagliari radio weak, wx
01nov 1935utc 2579khz Bari visibilita buona, wx, II
01nov 2140utc 3673khz Netherlands coastguard wx EE
25oct  1935utc 2182khz RNLI lifeboat 2EQY wkg Ostend & Netherlands cg for radio check

All of the above logs were made using pl660 and homemade tuned loop.

2 comments:

  1. Would seem that you are living in a very beautiful new QTH. Not only for radio RX and TX, but the view must be wonderful. Hope your little pup-dog is enjoying his new home. 73.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Dick thank you very much for reading my blog still and for the comment. you are right it is a beautiful location and I am very lucky to be so close to the sea. I am actually doing the log from a mobile phone as it is a whole lot easier on my eyes than using the PC. hope all is well with you and that you have been keeping well over the years. you are right Bradley the Jack Russell loves it here he has always liked Dawlish and although that was not a consideration when choosing the new qth he is certainly not complaining being so close to the sea! ,73 adam

    ReplyDelete